The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.
posted by Smith Family @ 5:59 p.m.
At 6:18 p.m., February 21, 2006 , Anonymous said...
We're anxiously awaiting!!! I know that Steve will call us as soon as he can. Uncle Joe says he'll teach him everything he needs to know....I'll do my best to keep that from happening!Kristin
At 6:25 p.m., February 21, 2006 , Anonymous said...
OMG! I can't believe the time has come already. Good luck with everything and don't be nervous, we're all thinking about you!
At 6:45 p.m., February 21, 2006 , Anonymous said...
I guess you haven't updated in awhile. That is good news! I guess you couldn't hold out until Friday. Will Check back later! Good Luck.Janell
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At 6:18 p.m., February 21, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
We're anxiously awaiting!!! I know that Steve will call us as soon as he can. Uncle Joe says he'll teach him everything he needs to know....I'll do my best to keep that from happening!
Kristin
At 6:25 p.m., February 21, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
OMG! I can't believe the time has come already. Good luck with everything and don't be nervous, we're all thinking about you!
At 6:45 p.m., February 21, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
I guess you haven't updated in awhile. That is good news! I guess you couldn't hold out until Friday. Will Check back later! Good Luck.
Janell
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home