
Steve has done a great job keeping everyone updated on our new blessing. I haven't really had much time to answer all the e-mails that friends and family have sent to us since Tyler was born. Steve was reading them to me while I was in the hospital and I thank you for all your kind words and congrats. I will try my best to answer them in a timely matter.
Steve has been such a wonderful dad to Tyler. I am so lucky to have such a loving husband!!!
I couldn't be any happier in my life right now! Tears of joy fill up my days now as I look at our little baby and I have been tearing up when I think of all the love I have for Steve. Life is WONDERFUL!!!!
2 Comments:
At 8:07 p.m., February 27, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
Heather you & Steve are so lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful gift.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us.
Adrianna
At 8:07 p.m., March 01, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
Heather,
Tyler is adorable and I love reading your updates. The pictures are amazing and very sweet. We'll be having an addition to our family in 2 weeks - no not a baby a new puppy! I'll send you her picture. You waited so long for Tyler and now he's here! You sound so happy - I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home