Today in Syracuse...
A newborn child will make is way into the world. It doesn't matter where you are or what you have. Love can accomplish anything.
Tyler is waiting for the doctor's final word. Tyler will be out beneath the sky for the first time. The clouds have moved just enough to allow the sun to light his first trip home.

2 Comments:
At 2:25 p.m., February 24, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
I am so glad to hear everything is going well. I am so excited to share my birthday week with Tyler! Talk to you all soon.
At 4:49 p.m., February 24, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
Have a wonderful time bonding with baby over the next few days, I'm sure Tyler will be glad to settle into his new home. Hopefully Sophia and Luigi won't be too jealous=)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home