Wow, did you use the "good" camera for this? Spankin' good vid! I can see the little fuzzies on his jammies! He's so cute!! First time we saw him doing something other than a. sleeping or b. hungry and wanting to go back to sleep :-) ahhh, a man after my heart...
Yeah that was with the good camera. Unfortunately, I can't afford a good video cleaner, so I used the trial version. It leaves that little watermark on there.
2 Comments:
At 1:18 a.m., May 13, 2006 ,
trkracer said...
Wow, did you use the "good" camera for this? Spankin' good vid! I can see the little fuzzies on his jammies! He's so cute!! First time we saw him doing something other than a. sleeping or b. hungry and wanting to go back to sleep :-) ahhh, a man after my heart...
At 10:07 a.m., May 13, 2006 ,
Smith Family said...
Yeah that was with the good camera. Unfortunately, I can't afford a good video cleaner, so I used the trial version. It leaves that little watermark on there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home