The New House
Here are a few pictures of the new house. Everything is ready to go. We have new carpet, paint and recent appliances. While Heather is in Canada I am making minor adjustments before our stuff is moved in. I am painting the interior of the kitchen cabinets because they are a bit dingy and worn. I changed the exterior door locks. I also began working in the yard and shed. There is a lot of outside work to do.

3 Comments:
At 3:39 p.m., August 26, 2006 ,
Larissa Benoit said...
Congrats! It looks beautiful!
Always,
Larissa
At 10:04 p.m., August 26, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
Ciao Steve & Heather!
Congrats on your new investment & home! So proud of u all! Can't wait to join u guys as homeowners in a few years when (and if) we move back to U.S.! I'm sure you both will bring more beauty & charm to that area!
Sincerely,
Malia xoxo (Pascua)
At 12:02 p.m., August 28, 2006 ,
We are the Taylors said...
When can I come up to visit?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home