
The past week we've noticed some different behavior in our little boy. He has been drooling non stop, waking up frequently through the night, and putting whatever he can find in his mouth. When I put my fingers in his mouth to feel his gums, I could feel little bums up the top gums on both sides. Sure enough when we went to the doctor's appointment yesterday, our assumption was confirmed. Tyler has started the teething process! Though he probably won't be showing any teeth for awhile yet, they are on their way!
2 Comments:
At 3:45 p.m., August 01, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
chomp chomp,chew.chew 'til we see those pearly teeth ...love you baby
At 5:08 a.m., August 02, 2006 ,
Jay said...
Omg, Look at you!! I showed Tyler to my friends, they all think hes a looker! We are all willing to wait till he grows up. We all want a peice of him!LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home