Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Mama!!!!


He said Mama!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I was just on the phone with my mom and he was standing in front of the chair that I was sitting in and he was trying to come up to see me and he said it. My mom even heard him say it in the background. It was plain as day! I'm so happy that he finally said it. I've been saying it to him all the time, but he kept calling me Dada, like his dad. LOL

Isn't this photo hilarious? I took it this afternoon after I fed him his lunch. I didn't even realize that he stuck out his tongue until after I downloaded the pictures onto the the computer. He is such a silly boy!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:44 p.m., December 20, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh this cute 'LiL baby face,now I ask you..have you ever seen such a yummy little face this yummy before ....I just want to gobble you all up with my kisses....love you "Sugar"....Grandma Walker

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home