I Finally Got My Own Toothbrush!


Tyler was introduced to brushing his teeth for the very first time this morning. Since he now has 6 teeth, we figured it was about time he got his very own toothbrush and start learning proper dental hygiene.
I passed him the toothbrush and let him play with it for a few minutes, then I grabbed my own toothbrush and showed him how Mommy brushes her teeth. It was only a matter of seconds, before he had the correct end of the brush in his mouth and he started imitating me. I then put some baby toothpaste on the brush and started lightly brushing his teeth. He liked the apple banana flavour of the paste. I was expecting this to be a difficult process, but he really seemed to enjoy the whole experience. Of course, at this stage, he likes anything that goes into his mouth!

2 Comments:
At 12:15 p.m., February 25, 2007 ,
We are the Taylors said...
So cute, the girls love brushing their teeth too. They would probably brush all day if I let them!
At 11:10 p.m., February 27, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Ya... he is going to need to brush his teeth after all that cake and frosting!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home