Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Doing Laundry

Practically everywhere I go in the house, Tyler is sure to follow. Tyler is always curious as to what I'm up to. I usually describe to him what I'm doing so it is more interesting for him and so he will also learn. I'll ask him if he wants to help Mommy do laundry and he replies with a "yeah" and then goes to the washer and dryer. He likes to participate, for instance when I'm doing laundry, he takes the clothes out of the hamper and passes them to me as I put them in the washing machine. He even started bringing Dad's socks he finds on the floor to the hamper in our room.



So this morning, we did Tyler's laundry and I took some photos for the blog. However this time, I let him just be on his own and see what happens. Usually after he passes me the clothes in the basket, I take the basket and put it back in his room. Well, today, he decided to take the basket to his room all by himself without any prompting from me whatsoever.


Then after he got the basket in his room, he went to where the cover was and tried to put in on himself! He actually did a pretty good job for it being his first time, though I had to help him a bit.









Once we had the cover back on, he attempted to bring the basket where I keep it beside his crib, however he went in first and then tried to bring it in afterwards and got stuck in between it and the wall. In conclusion, he did a marvelous job! By the way, the chicken slippers he is wearing actually belongs to our Build A Bears. They fit him just perfect and how cute they look on his feet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home