
Merry Christmas to all of our family and friends! This morning when Tyler woke up instead of going straight for the kitchen for his breakfast like he usually does, he went for the tree. He remembered what he told him last night, that Santa was coming with some gifts to put under the tree.

It wasn't long before Tyler got into the presents. While Steve and I were getting ready to open presents, Tyler had already opened one of them. It was in a gift bag to Steve and I from Erika. It was so much fun watching him get all excited as he opened up each gift! Santa was very good to us this year. Tyler got lots of pajamas, a couple pairs of mitts (one of which my Aunt Anita knitted), books, a Christmas ornament, Thomas Tank Engine, a Little People car garage, special markers, and various little toys and treats. We re wrapped a train set given by Grandma and Grandpa Smith last year because we didn't get to use it yet, but this year he is just the right age and loves trains. He only had one rip and he could see part of the track on the photo of the box and he already knew it was a train and was so excited!

After we had all the presents open, Daddy and Tyler were busy assembling all those that required putting together and batteries. Tyler was really excited to get started on playing with all his new toys that he assisted Daddy in the process as you can see in the photo.

So far we are having a wonderful Christmas. While Daddy and Tyler assembled the toys, Mommy was in the kitchen busy preparing our Christmas breakfast. We had toast with Aunt Carol's delicious homemade jam, scrambled eggs, bacon, and apple on the side. Now that we are all fed, we are ready to enjoy the rest of this lovely Christmas day. It is a beautiful sunny day.
From our family to yours, Merry Christmas and God Bless you always!!!
2 Comments:
At 6:06 p.m., December 25, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Thank's for sharing your Christmas morning with us,look's like everyone is having fun,and enjoying being together.I can almost hear our sweet Tyler's laughter as he plays with his toy's..... and sooo many to choose from.We are having a nice christmas,(lonely for us... as we remember Christmas's past,but after chatting with everyone it get's better ahh)Love to all,XXXOOOXXX for Tyler from Nanna and Grampy.
At 4:54 p.m., December 27, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
It sounds like you had a great Christmas! So did I, one of the best ever actually. I'm glad that the first gift Tyler opened was one of mine (even though it wasn't technically for him LOL). He certainly has a lot of new toys to have fun with! Have fun in FL - I will try to email you tomorrow as I have the day off, and I don't have to be back to work until Wed (woohoo!). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home