Secret Revealed!
Well, if you haven't guessed that we were redoing our bedroom by now...surprise, we did a bedroom makeover! For awhile now, we've been discussing the need to paint our bedroom walls to get rid of the bland cream colour it once was. We wanted a colour to compliment our bedspread and so we picked the colour named"sonata". It's like a mauve colour. We've had the colour picked out for almost a year now, and last night Steve came home with the paint and all the gear. We moved out all the furniture last night and Steve got started with the ceiling and removed the ugly ceiling and replaced it with a cool lamp.
This morning we woke up early and continued our work. Steve painted around the doors and windows while I painted with the roller. Once we were finished with the sonata, we started with the white trim around the door and baseboards. Steve did the trim and I painted the doors and closet.
Then it was time to do last minute touch ups and install new light plates and the dimmer for our new lamp. It was so much fun painting!!! I'm really excited to get started on the rest of the house. Steve usually does these "secret projects" by himself while Tyler and I were away, now I know how much fun he has. The bedroom turned out awesome!!! We just need to find new curtains to match our new colour and bedspread.HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to Cousin Garret!!! Hope you have a fun day today!!!

6 Comments:
At 4:06 a.m., January 22, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
I love it . very nice colors too .
Desiree
At 7:58 a.m., January 22, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Looks good! I love it - you guys did a fabulous job.
Allison
At 4:34 p.m., January 22, 2008 ,
Jayran & Christopher said...
OMG !! It looks so nice !!!!im soo jelous! I miss my old place man this little studio is nothing ! lolol Can I come stay !?
At 9:44 a.m., January 23, 2008 ,
Rayna Nielsen said...
I love that color
At 12:48 p.m., January 26, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Wow! good job=) I bet it was fun seeing it all come together at the end.
At 11:36 a.m., January 29, 2008 ,
Anonymous said...
Very cool, guys!
I love the colour combo.
A.Norma
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home