
Yesterday afternoon I was planning on doing some yoga. It had been 2 and 1/2 years since the last time I had done yoga and I really miss it. So after I put Tyler down for his nap, grabbed a bite to eat, and was about to change into some yoga clothes, I happen to pass by his bedroom door and thought I heard some low key talking in there. It had been close to an hour since I put him down and thought he should be sleeping by this time. I cracked open the door a bit and to my complete shock here was Tyler sitting in his crib stark naked with what appeared to be poop all over his hands, face, legs, hair, not to mention all over his crib and sheet. Whenever he wears a certain outfit, he all of a sudden turns into Houdini and a little something inside said to me that day when I put him down for his nap, to change him out of the outfit, but I neglected to listen to my intuition. I know better next time! Anyway, so instead of relaxing and doing my yoga yesterday afternoon, I spent the day giving Tyler a bath, washing down his crib, washing his sheets and clothes, and hand washing Winnie. I've had other moms tell me this exact same incident happening to their toddlers, so I guess this was Tyler's turn :P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home