Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mommy & Daddy Day

This morning Steve phoned and said he was on his way to pick me up. My military I.D. had an expiry date of Sept '08, however Steve will be on deployment during that time. We wanted things to be squared away so that we wouldn't have any extra things to worry about during his deployment. So Steve and I went to the closest base and got my I.D. extended until June of next year.

My mom really didn't feel like going with us today, but she offered to look after Tyler while we were gone. It felt weird leaving the house without Tyler, his diaper bag and sippy cup cooler on my shoulder. Even though we spent most of our time waiting in line on base to get things done, it was nice to be able to spent some time with just Steve. Our time spent together before his deployment in July is quickly coming to an end :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home