Row Your Dragon Boat
Today was Sydney's 2nd Annual Dragon Boat Festival. The boat festival is a fundraiser for the Cape Breton Cancer Clinic and the Cape Breton Special Olympics. 33 races took place today. My
best friend's mom participated in one of them. I promised Tanya, that I would check it out and take some photos since she lives away. Despite the rain, the Sydney Marine Terminal was packed full of people and unfortunately I didn't to see her mom.We are so glad to have attended because the boats were quite interesting to see. It was the first time that we've seen the races.

Since first mentioning to Tyler about going to see the dragon boats, his excitement was enormous. He is going through a phrase where he absolutely loves dragons, dinosaurs, and robots. Plus getting out in the rain this morning was so much fun for him. He got to wear his new rain jacket for the first and splash in the puddles with his boots. Sorry Tanya we didn't get to see your mom. I hope you enjoy the photos though.

1 Comments:
At 11:39 a.m., July 20, 2008 ,
Tanya Boudreau said...
Hi
I did enjoy the pictures! Thanks!
I wish I could be a part of the Dragon Boat Races. It looks like fun
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home