Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Tanya is Home!!!!

Late Saturday night, our other best friend arrived in Sydney. During our university years, Erika and I used to hang out with Tanya. The three of us were, and still are, the best of friends. It has been two years since I last saw Tanya and about 8 years for Erika to have seen her last. Sunday Erika and I had our Scaterie Island Day Trip, so first thing on Monday we were so delighted that Tanya came over. After Tanya coming over and us catching up, we soon made plans to go somewhere. Tanya and I used to visit the Two Rivers Wildlife park often when we both lived at home, however Erika had never been there. So we decided to go there for the afternoon. It was an awesome visit!!! As well as seeing all the adorable animals, we got to pet a moose and a bear!!! It was quite the experience. Tanya even managed to collect some peacock feathers to take back to her story time; she is a children's librarian. Overall, it was a fun afternoon and being together was just like old times. Steve Update: Steve is now in Kuwait, however he was told that his training is canceled and they are sending his group to Iraq within a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home