Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

In A Pickle

One of Tyler's all time favourite snacks is pickles! When you ask him what he would like to eat, the answer you'll more likely to receive is 'pickles'! He loves pickles so much that even first thing in the morning, he is already asking for them! Myself, I don't care much for them. However whenever I get a hamburger I always ask for extra pickles, just so that I can give him an extra treat. I usually kid around with him and tell him that he is a Pickle Monster, but he quickly corrects me and says that he isn't a Pickle Monster, but rather a big boy. I don't know though, if he keeps eating all those pickles, he may just turn into one!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home