
Yay!!! It finally snowed a good amount of snow and it stayed on the ground instead of melting away. We've been waiting for this for quite some time now. Tyler and I got on our snow pants, boots, and the rest of our snow gear and went outside to play in the snow. The snow was somewhat good consistency for making a snowman, so we made Tyler's very first snowman. Tyler said his name was "Frosty". We used red pepper for his mouth, carrot for his nose and cucumbers for the eyes. His hat is one of Tyler's little plastic bowls.

Even though we had fun building our snowman, Tyler had more fun eating the snow. He said that the snow tasted like snow, which is a good thing I guess...LOL. Tyler even shared with his new buddy, Frosty. As I'm writing this I am looking out the window and I see that the snow is still coming down. Goody, more snow for playing in tomorrow!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home