Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Please Pray for Robyn

Steve and I received some upsetting news this morning about our dear friend, Robyn. For those who may remember we asked for prayers in July for her bone marrow transplant to go well. Since then she received treatment and things seemed to be going well for her, so they let her go back home to her husband and daughter. However as time progressed her illness grew more serious, including kidney failure. Robyn is not the kind to complain, but rather ignore the problem. Knowing Robyn, I think she knew that things were not going well, but wanted to spend as much time as she could with her family. The family agreed that it was in her best interest to receive care through hospice rather than go to the hospital. Steve and I are asking each of you if you can please take one moment after reading this and say a prayer for Robyn during her final days. A huge thank you from us, her family, and our loving, caring, friend.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:52 p.m., January 17, 2009 , Blogger We are the Taylors said...

    I am so sad to hear about Robyn's condition. I really thought things had turned around for her. She is so sweet and deserves not to suffer in this world further. She and her family are in our payers.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home