
Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Steve and I actually celebrated our Valentine's Day yesterday, which happens to be a trend for us for some reason. For the past four years or so, we have been typically exchanging our gifts the day before. I guess you can say that we've made it our own special day just for us. With this being said, yesterday I was greeted at the door with the most beautiful bouquet of roses! Attached was a very sweet note from Steve. The roses totally made my day and I am so grateful for the love and caring my wonderful husband has shown me and our son over the years.

Meanwhile yesterday, on the other side of the world, Steve finally received the Valentine's parcel I sent him 2 weeks ago. I had been so nervous that it was lost because mail typically doesn't take that long to reach Steve and on top of that, I baked him heart shaped cookies which I hoped wouldn't go bad or get smashed. Steve said the cookies arrived in good shape and he also enjoyed the other goodies Tyler and I sent him. I made a special book shaped box to put the cookies in that meant a lot to me, so I was so happy to see him receive it.

And this morning, I took Tyler to his Tiny Tots class where the kids wore red or pink and made a Valentine paper bag and some Valentines to put inside. My friend, Charmaine, took this adorable photo of Tyler today. Afterward, we joined some of our friends from class for brunch and then when we returned home, Nanny wanted to treat us for some ice cream for a Valentine treat. It was very delicious and a nice way to end of Valentine holiday which happened to take place over the past 2 days :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home