
Tonight after I got his bath ready I went to go get Tyler, however he was already outside with Grandma and in the pool. So instead of having a bath, Tyler enjoyed a fun splash in the pool tonight. Grandma and Tyler had a blast splashing each other, meanwhile we had a good laugh because Tyler's Pull-ups were so full of water that he could only waddle. This was probably the most fun he had ever had while getting cleaned up.
2 Comments:
At 7:47 a.m., June 17, 2009 ,
Anonymous said...
Cool dude...isn't Grandma super loads of fun, I wish I could hear your laughter...I remember how much you enjoyed getting both your mommy and nanny soaking wet and runny for extra towels :)Soo happy that you guy's are enjoying your time together.Give everyone my love and hug's and kiss's for Abbi and Bryana.Love and miss you.xoxo
At 7:53 a.m., June 17, 2009 ,
Anonymous said...
hugs and kiss's for Abbi and Bryana's baby brother as well from Nanny Walker.xxooxx
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home