
Just as we were sitting down to dinner, Steve received an e-mail from a cacher friend of ours mentioning an event that night. We forgot to set up our e-mail notification when we came back to Maryland to let us know when event caches are published, so if it weren't for the e-mail, we would have missed out on a great evening spent with our caching friends. The event was hosted by our friends, Beau and Jo. We attended several of their events before and they are always very well done. The location was at a Mexican restaurant. We sat and talked to our caching friends, many we haven't seen since last year.

Because I had already prepared dinner and we ate already, we didn't order any dinner. However I caught glimpse of the dessert menu and everything looked really appetizing, so I ended up ordering a delicious dish with bananas wrapped in a tortilla with cinnamon, honey, chocolate and whipped. It also came with fried ice cream. I am still drooling over the thought of having another. It was sooo good!!! A great way to top off a wonderful evening spent with our caching friends. The top photo was taken by our friend, Katherine. This vintage firetruck was across the street.
1 Comments:
At 10:54 p.m., July 14, 2009 ,
Rayna Nielsen said...
That sounds sooooooo good.
You should check out the yoga website.
www.itsybitsyyoga.com
maybe you could have your dream job.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home