
Tyler has a new favourite book. However this new book is not really new, it's over 30 years old! The book titled, 'The Little House' by Virginia Lee Burton used to belong to Steve when he was about the same age as Tyler. Steve found a few of his old books when we were packing last weekend and he started reading them to Tyler at bedtime. And ever since Tyler has been asking for them each night. Last night, Steve read 'Little Toot' by Hardie Gramatky, another book enjoyed by Tyler. Perhaps one day, Tyler will read them to his children.
2 Comments:
At 2:19 p.m., October 23, 2009 ,
We are the Taylors said...
I remember reading this book when I was little! Hopefully I didn't color on Steve's pages. :)
At 9:05 p.m., October 29, 2009 ,
Anonymous said...
Remember "Little Bear?" I still have that one and I have read it to all of the kids. Making the same voices ,lol too funny! Love,Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home