Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Re-runs for Wee-Ones

Since we are only living in our apartment for a short time, we have decided not to get cable. With this being said, Steve dug out our big box of DVDs out of storage the other day. Today while I was organizing and putting them in our book shelves, I came across my Mr. Dressup DVDs. If you're Canadian, there's no need for me to explain who Mr. Dressup is, but for those who don't know Mr. Dressup is basically the Canadian version of Mr. Rogers. Like most Canadian children of the 70's and 80's, I grew up watching Mr. Dressup. This afternoon I put on one of the DVDs and Tyler and I watched it together. It was nice reliving some of the episodes I remember watching when I was about his age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home