
While out today, Tyler pointed out a photo and asked me where it was taken. Turns out it was a photo of Venice. Since Steve and I used to live in Italy, we made several trips to Venice, at least four that I can remember. Tyler was fascinated that Mommy and Daddy used to visit there and even went on one of the boats called a gondola. When we got home, Tyler asked if I had any photos of when we were there. Of course, being the camera crazed family that we are, I had tons of Venice photos to show him. It was wonderful showing our son one of our favourite places. It is our hope that someday we can travel to different countries with him, so that he can be more open-minded and appreciate the world's many cultures.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home