Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gooooood Morning!!!

We had an awesome beginning to our day. This morning, I received a text message from Steve saying he was in Dubai and he wanted me to give him a call. I quickly woke Tyler up, so he wouldn't miss a thing. He was very excited to get out of bed and call Daddy. It had been at least a month since the last time we talked on the phone, so I can't tell you how WONDERFUL it was to hear his voice after all that time. It just made me sooo happy!!! We talked for awhile and then I passed the phone to Tyler. Usually Tyler isn't very talkative on the phone, however he talked up a storm to Daddy. He told him all about preschool, the library, and the pizza party we had yesterday. Tyler had a huge smile on his face throughout the entire conversation. We not only got to talk to him this morning, but also again in the afternoon. It totally made my day, as well as Tyler's. :) Steve is having a nice break off the ship doing all the touristy stuff. They got to go on a 4X4 sand dune safari and then they ate at a restaurant that was located in the middle of the desert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home