Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So Very Handsome

Tyler strikes a pose for us.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 p.m., October 12, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOW!!!Absolutely..to the fullest, adorable and hansome Boy(who just happen's to be MY Grandson(;0)Longing to see you again..soon I hope. Hug's and kisses'....we will chat tomorrow,Love to your Mom and Dad... Love you,from Nanny,Luigi and Blue.(we miss you)XXOOXX.

     
  • At 10:22 p.m., October 12, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOW,Absolutely adorable and charming pose Tyler, I can hardly wait to see you again,I miss your hug's and kiss's and the fun time's we have...maybeeee I could dust off my Broom and fly solo to your house for halloween...maybe you,Mommy and Daddy can visit me at Christmas??? I would like that.Thank you for the picture.Take care of each other,Luigi send's love and xxx's and Blue too,and we all miss you all ,Love,hugs and axxxoooxxx from Nanny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home