Ciobar, It's Good Stuff!!!
It was a windy blustery cold day. A good day for staying inside and enjoying a nice hot cup of hot chocolate. So, this afternoon when Steve returned home from work I made some for all of us. When Steve was on his last deployment he brought home some Ciobar, Italian hot chocolate. If you ever had the chance of trying Italian hot chocolate, you would probably agree with me that it is sooo super yummy. What makes it different from the rest, you might ask? For one, it is thick like chocolate pudding and rich in its' taste. This was the first time I made some for Tyler to try and boy did he like it! Drinking it today after all these years, really brought back some great memories of Steve and I living overseas and it tasted even better than I remembered.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home