Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Letter from Santa!!!

What a day!!! Tyler received a very special letter in the mail today. I got all excited when I read the return name and address, then when I showed Tyler the envelope he guessed that it was from Santa Claus. He was right!!! In the letter, Santa talked about how excited he is to come visit us here in Virginia and that he knows Tyler really wants Criss Cross Crash for Christmas. He even sent an "Official Nice List Certificate" signed by the big guy himself and the head elf!!! How cool is that?! And Santa sent us magic reindeer dust to spread outside to help them with their landing. Excitement for Christmas is growing with each day and receiving the letter today was over the top for Tyler. Thank you, Santa Claus!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home