Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happiest 5 Years

It is so hard to believe 5 years has past since the day we were first blessed with our one and only baby. Since then our lives have never been the same. This little baby gave our lives so much more meaning, so much more joy, and so much more love. More than we could have ever dreamed of. We watched him grow from a little precious infant to this amazing person that is so full of life and love. Tyler, we are forever thankful for you. Our birthday wish for you is to continue being the special person that you are. We love you so very very much!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 p.m., February 21, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday =5 Year old! I miss you already!! Are you taller now? I just reviewed your trip pictures.. I am glad you had such a great time.Hope to hear from you soon! Love Grandma+Miss Happy !!
    Morgan is at the table, he thought because this was your real birthday he was ready for more cake. He's still there. I think he fell asleep.Hug Winnie for him ok?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home