Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Passing Away of Uncle Eldred

A great man is free of all the pain and suffering and has made his way to heaven. My Uncle Eldred passed away last night after several years of illness. He is surely going to be missed by all who had the pleasure to know him. Uncle Eldred was a man with a good heart and a great love for his family, especially his wife, Nellie and children, Kevin, Brian, and Pam. He loved to converse about government and history. While I didn't spend a huge amount of time with Uncle Eldred, I have fond memories of how much he loved his back scratcher. LOL
Uncle Eldred was my mom's sister's husband in Newfoundland. Please pray for strength for all those who are grieving the loss of this amazing man. Unfortunately, when my hard drive crashed last year, I also lost the photos that Steve took of my uncle when he came to my father's funeral. I think this photo of the dove flying so freely is a good representation of him today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home