A Day at the Beach
It was going to be a whopper of a hot day, but surprisingly the temperature was just right when we arrived at Sandbridge Beach. There was a breeze that felt so nice and refreshing. Mom and Tyler went for a stroll along the water to look for shells and other neat things when we first got there. Meanwhile I did my favorite thing to do on a beach, lay down, close my eyes, and listen to the waves. Before long, Tyler and Mom were back and they had shown me all their findings. Then Tyler found some other children to play with while Mom and I relaxed for the remainder of our visit. Check out the cool picture of the crab I took. We saw lots of crabs going in and out of their holes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home