Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Vacation Bible School

Every day this week Tyler has been attending Vacation Bible School at the church of his previous preschool. He was joined by his best buddy, Brady. Each day they would learn more about God through fun water games, crafts, and songs. They had an awesome time! Unfortunately, today was their last day. Parents and friends were invited to see a concert of them singing all the news songs they learned throughout the week. I was super proud of how well Tyler did with the songs. He did an excellent job, especially with the actions. Afterwards, we all go together for an ice cream social to celebrate. We will definitely miss VBS and Wendy (Brady's mom) and I are already looking forward to signing them up for next summer's program. Here are some of the photos from today. I will also post some of the video I took at the concert. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home