My Birthday
It was hard to believe another year had passed and it was time to celebrate another birthday. Tyler wanted to make me a birthday cake. So with a little assistance, he did an awesome job. It was the best birthday cake I had ever had because it was made with lots of care and love.
In the afternoon, we headed over to the pool because they were having a strolling magician come to visit. It was really cool! He came to everyone individually with his table and performed some really amazing tricks. At first, Tyler was really shy, but afterwards he couldn't get enough. LOL We even learned a trick to show Daddy when he returns. Soon Yasuko and Yuki joined us at the pool and as soon as the magician left, (Tyler wanted to stay and watch the whole thing), we went back to the apartment where we got changed to go out for dinner. While I was in my bedroom getting changed, I could hear Tyler performing magic tricks for Yuki. LOL
Yasuko and Yuki surprised me with a birthday present. They gave me the most awesome gift ever, a Bodum tea pot. Steve and I had one and it broke. Yasuko loves tea as much as I do and we are excited to hit the new tea store that just opened up. Anyway, we then went to dinner at La Bella Italia. So many people have told me about this fabulous Italian restaurant and it exceeded my expectations. The food was incredible!!! I decided on gnocchi for my birthday dinner. We finished dinner and came back to the apartment where Yuki and Tyler played until way passed their bedtimes while Yasuko and I talked. It was a fabulous birthday spent with great friends and what made it even better was that I got to chat with Steve a few times during my special day because his ship just arrived in Panama City, Panama.
In the afternoon, we headed over to the pool because they were having a strolling magician come to visit. It was really cool! He came to everyone individually with his table and performed some really amazing tricks. At first, Tyler was really shy, but afterwards he couldn't get enough. LOL We even learned a trick to show Daddy when he returns. Soon Yasuko and Yuki joined us at the pool and as soon as the magician left, (Tyler wanted to stay and watch the whole thing), we went back to the apartment where we got changed to go out for dinner. While I was in my bedroom getting changed, I could hear Tyler performing magic tricks for Yuki. LOL
Yasuko and Yuki surprised me with a birthday present. They gave me the most awesome gift ever, a Bodum tea pot. Steve and I had one and it broke. Yasuko loves tea as much as I do and we are excited to hit the new tea store that just opened up. Anyway, we then went to dinner at La Bella Italia. So many people have told me about this fabulous Italian restaurant and it exceeded my expectations. The food was incredible!!! I decided on gnocchi for my birthday dinner. We finished dinner and came back to the apartment where Yuki and Tyler played until way passed their bedtimes while Yasuko and I talked. It was a fabulous birthday spent with great friends and what made it even better was that I got to chat with Steve a few times during my special day because his ship just arrived in Panama City, Panama.





1 Comments:
At 9:06 a.m., August 18, 2011 ,
We are the Taylors said...
Tyler looks just like Steve in the last picture. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home