Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Japanese Noodles and Salad

Before Steve left to go on deployment I cooked a Japanese noodle dish for him, however it was a disaster. The noodles got overcooked. Steve had always wanted to try these noodles and I felt so disappointed, even though he said they were fine. I made a promise to myself that I would learn the proper way of cooking them for his arrival. I turned to my expert friend in Japanese cooking, Yasuko, for some serious help. Tonight she showed me the correct way and also shared with me a fabulous recipe and bean sprout salad. Both were incredibly tasty and I am so excited for Steve to come home so I can make them for him. Thank you so much, Yasuko, for teaching me how to make this yummilious meal.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home