Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Jess is in Town

It had been 6 years since my good friend, Jess, and I last seen each other. We were stationed together in Sicily and even though it had been such a long time, we still managed to keep in contact with each other. She is in town to catch a flight to Bahrain to see her husband who is stationed there. We met up for lunch with her daughter and newborn son, as well as her mother. Her daughter was only about a year old when they moved from Sicily. I couldn't believe how much she had grown. Her son is super cute and has the sweetest smile. It also so nice to meet her mom. We had a lovely afternoon together before I had to go pick up Tyler from school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home