New Arrival
Last night, Tyler asked if he could use a flashlight to check out something in his mouth. Upon asking him what it was he opened his mouth for me and it was then I saw that there was a molar coming in. We suspected a few weeks ago that this may be happening because he had been in pain and the gum was quite swollen in that area. Tyler is quite excited about the new tooth, but he still asks when he is going to lose his first tooth so that the Tooth Fairy can come visit. I'm sure it won't be too long in the future.
Steve Update: Steve left for a couple weeks to do some workups to get the ship ready for their long deployment in the spring. Tyler and I miss him so much already. He had a little sea sick when he first got on the ship. He'll be quite busy getting used to being on the ship again and getting his team ready.
Steve Update: Steve left for a couple weeks to do some workups to get the ship ready for their long deployment in the spring. Tyler and I miss him so much already. He had a little sea sick when he first got on the ship. He'll be quite busy getting used to being on the ship again and getting his team ready.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home