Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Extra Extra

For all you NCIS fans out there, here's some exciting news for you. Today on Steve's ship, the USS Enterprise, there was video taken specifically for the show. The video was taken by Steve's department, and it was of Sailors watching a fake news event. In the video the Sailors have their backs turned towards the camera so you just see the backs of their heads. Steve was one of them, however he said we may not be able to see him because he was towards the back and he said he needs a haircut. LOL While, I'm not a huge fan of NCIS (too many dead bodies), I am a huge fan of my husband, so I'll definitely be watching. More details will follow as soon as we know more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home