Pool Party
Our apartment complex is by far the best one we've ever lived at. They are constantly having events to entertain us residents. Tonight was the 3rd year Tyler and I have attended their pool party. Every year has been great, but we've always had to attend just the two of us because Steve was always deployed. So, it was wonderful being able to bring Nanny with us this year. She had a terrific time. The food was good, the games were fun, and the karaoke was cute and funny. We could only get Tyler to participate in the hula hoop contest because we couldn't get him out of the pool for the rest. He is such a little guppy.
Steve Update: Please continue to keep him in your prayers. He told me today that Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz which is nothing new and usually the US ignores these threats, but this time they seem to be stepping it up a notch. I'm not sure how much of the details he gave me I'm allowed to pass along, but I did notice in the news today that the US admits that Iran's missile accuracy is at 90% now. It's a very scary situation.
Steve Update: Please continue to keep him in your prayers. He told me today that Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz which is nothing new and usually the US ignores these threats, but this time they seem to be stepping it up a notch. I'm not sure how much of the details he gave me I'm allowed to pass along, but I did notice in the news today that the US admits that Iran's missile accuracy is at 90% now. It's a very scary situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home