Forever Friends
Tugba is one of my neighbors and has become one of my dearest friends here. We often have coffee or tea together, play dates with our kids, or go out for breakfast or lunch together. While at the mall one day last week, we stopped by a booth that was selling necklaces. Tugba was surprised they were traditional Turkish necklaces from her native country. Inside the necklaces was a grain of rice that you can get personalized. She insisted that she buy me one and on it she had them write my name on one side and her name on the other, so that after we live apart from each other that our friendship will also remain and we will remember each other forever. I thought this was so sweet of her. She is truly a kind and wonderful friend that I know I will miss dearly when we move in the summer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home