Going to the Rodeo
On Sunday, we went to the rodeo...the Food Truck Rodeo, that is. Every second Sunday in the month, Virginia Beach and surrounding area host a get together for the various food trucks/vendors in Hampton Roads. Although this idea is just new to the local area, Steve said that Florida had been having food truck rodeos for quite sometime. He was all for the idea of going to check it out, so we hopped in the car and headed on over to the event where we enjoyed some sandwiches from the Twisted Sisters truck. There were only about 5 trucks participating and the lines were low. We ate on the curb and after we finished we watched Tyler play a few games of corn hole and then hula hoop. Since we were in the area, we headed on over to Trader Joe's for a few groceries and then finished off our day by spending it on the Virginia Beach boardwalk.

1 Comments:
At 4:17 p.m., April 17, 2013 ,
Anonymous said...
Hi I wish I could have been there ,I miss you lot's.The weather is still unfavourable.Oh well.maybe tomorrow.Enjoy the pic's.Tyler is doing so well,Maybe I'll surprise him soon.tAKE Care of each other.Love From Mom/Nanny xxxxooooxxxx.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home