Author's Celebration & Tea Party
Today I attended Tyler's Author's Celebration and Tea Party for him and his classmates. Did you know that Tyler is a published author? He has a total of 4 books published. We celebrated the children's writings with song, a slideshow, food and tea. The children performed a series of songs. Tyler showed me his novels, 'The Exciting Birthday' detailing his adventures at his friend, Casey's 7th birthday party earlier this year. 'The Cruise', about our cruise to Cozumel, Mexico in November. 'Are We There Yet', written all about his 7th birthday party at the zoo. And 'The Fair' which is about our trip to the county fair with Rachael, Heather, and Dawn last summer. All his books are self illustrated. Awesome job, Tyler!!! Mom and Dad are proud of how well you are doing in school. I will post some video of the songs they performed later, so stay tuned...

1 Comments:
At 8:08 a.m., June 05, 2013 ,
Anonymous said...
Congrats' on your work as an author =0)....I am very happy about that.When I was your age I had the opportunity of writing to a magazine(Readers Digest)they replied back and said I had the opportunity to keep trying.
I will talk to you later,Aunt Norma and her friend will be arriving this evening for a few days.Hugs and XXXXOOOOXXX,Love to all,Nanny.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home