Best Mum's Day Ever
My very special day started out by Tyler coming to our bed and whispering in my ear that he wanted me to sleep in that morning. I wasn't going to argue with that. LOL He then went to Dad's side of the bed and the both of them went out to the kitchen. When Dad gave me the OK to get up, I came out to see a beautiful bouquet of flowers, cards and him busy making breakfast. He made the most delicious breakfast I think I've ever eaten. Heart shaped French toast with nutella, strawberries, whipped cream, with a sprinkle of cinnamon. It was quite amazing!!! He also made yummilious cappuccinos.
Then when I thought my morning couldn't possibly get any better, Tyler tells me that they rented a Hello Kitty cartoon for me. LOL We sat down and watched it together. Then Tyler remembered that he made some things in school for me, a newspaper with facts about me and a beautiful magnet.
After we had lunch, we packed up the car and went to the beach. The weather was just perfect. I went for a nice walk along the beach and then came back and laid on my towel. I actually ended up falling asleep for a little bit while Dad and Tyler made a sand castle. It was the most relaxing time.
Tyler came over and said he had something to show me. He had written "Mom" in the sand and drew a big happy face. He then wished me a Happy Mother's Day again and gave me a big hug.
Before long, it was time to leave the beach and head back home. Dad said he wanted to take us out to dinner to finished off our Mother's Day celebration. So, we went to Red Robin. Yummm~
In conclusion, I have to say that this was one of the best days I've ever had. I was super happy to have Steve home for a change to help me celebrate. It had been at least 3 years. Both he and Tyler, made my day the most amazing Mother's Day I've ever had. I am so proud to be Tyler's mom and I am thankful every day that Steve made me a mother. My family is everything to me.
Steve just made milkshakes. Yep, best Mother's Day EVER!!!
Then when I thought my morning couldn't possibly get any better, Tyler tells me that they rented a Hello Kitty cartoon for me. LOL We sat down and watched it together. Then Tyler remembered that he made some things in school for me, a newspaper with facts about me and a beautiful magnet.
After we had lunch, we packed up the car and went to the beach. The weather was just perfect. I went for a nice walk along the beach and then came back and laid on my towel. I actually ended up falling asleep for a little bit while Dad and Tyler made a sand castle. It was the most relaxing time.
Tyler came over and said he had something to show me. He had written "Mom" in the sand and drew a big happy face. He then wished me a Happy Mother's Day again and gave me a big hug.
Before long, it was time to leave the beach and head back home. Dad said he wanted to take us out to dinner to finished off our Mother's Day celebration. So, we went to Red Robin. Yummm~
In conclusion, I have to say that this was one of the best days I've ever had. I was super happy to have Steve home for a change to help me celebrate. It had been at least 3 years. Both he and Tyler, made my day the most amazing Mother's Day I've ever had. I am so proud to be Tyler's mom and I am thankful every day that Steve made me a mother. My family is everything to me.
Steve just made milkshakes. Yep, best Mother's Day EVER!!!

1 Comments:
At 9:55 p.m., May 12, 2013 ,
erika said...
Awww.. I'm so glad you had such an incredible day - you deserve it! You're an amazing mom! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home