12 years ago, I was working at Plaza Ford in Sydney, when I heard the news of the terror attack. Extremely devastated, my boss let me go home for the rest of the day. I couldn't get a hold of Steve because his base was on lock down. He was stationed in Crete, Greece at the time. I stayed glued to the television getting updates while waiting to hear from Steve. I will never forget that day. God bless the families and friends of the victims and the troops that continue to fight for our freedom.
About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- New Address
- Traditional Breakfast
- Matching MINIs
- "Let's Get Fat" Friday
- Published
- Winner
- Popcorn Vending Machine in Mall Video
- Tyler learned to write his name in Arabic...
- Labor Day Weekend
- Photos from Today
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home