Birthday Time
We celebrated my birthday the day before since Steve's boss surprised him with the day off. Steve took Tyler and I out for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Le Chocolat.
Then we came home, Tyler and Steve went into the playroom and shut the door. I saw this note on the door:
After awhile, they came out and presented me with this beautiful poster. They all signed it with lovely birthday wishes. The poster even glows to the dark! LOL
Then Tyler surprised me with a snack tray he made along with a fruit and yogurt treat, he also made.
To top off my special day, Tyler gave me a massage "because I worked hard all last year". Sooo sweet!!!
Then we came home, Tyler and Steve went into the playroom and shut the door. I saw this note on the door:
After awhile, they came out and presented me with this beautiful poster. They all signed it with lovely birthday wishes. The poster even glows to the dark! LOL
Then Tyler surprised me with a snack tray he made along with a fruit and yogurt treat, he also made.
To top off my special day, Tyler gave me a massage "because I worked hard all last year". Sooo sweet!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home