Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Friday, November 07, 2014

New, but old Cacher

After caching his whole entire life with us, Tyler finally has his very own geocaching account. He is now known as "CacherTS". It's amazing how much he loves the sport so much after all this time. Each weekend he asks whether or not there is an event or if we can grab a few. Today we went out in the desert and found four, marking his very first under his own name. He is very excited!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 p.m., November 19, 2014 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Tyler,wow your Christmas list is very interesting,I hope that Santa will find Nan's house.I was planning to be at the Airport to surprise you,but decided not to...the weather being the reason.We haven't any Snow as yet....I REALLY don't CARE for WINTER!!!!!!! Longing to see you soon,give my Love to your MOM,and DAD,see you SOON XXXOOOXX.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home