About Me
- Name: Smith Family
- Location: Hidd, Bahrain
Heather & Steve have been married for 10 years. They have a son, Tyler Steven. He was born in 2006.
Previous Posts
- The time is now!
- Counting down the minutes!!
- Doctor has arrived!
- Little Update
- Heather updates the website.
- Heather is at the hospital!
- New Smith Family Website!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
At 9:05 p.m., February 21, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
We are so proud of you both. Tyler is just perfect!! I am so happy for you!! You are going to make the best parents! We can't wait to meet our new God Son!! Call us when you are both rested and refreshed.
At 9:05 p.m., February 21, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
He's beautiful!!!!!!! I'll go to bed tonight thanking God for this precious little one, and for keeping his Mom safe!
We can't wait to hold him!
At 9:12 p.m., February 21, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
Welcome into the world Tyler! You are very lucky to have such great parents that will love you always! I can't wait to see more pictures of you!!!
At 9:27 p.m., February 21, 2006 ,
Anonymous said...
Congratulations to all of you!! He's just beautiful! What a wonderful little family you have now and I know you'll make fantastic parents. Little Tyler will have lots of love in his life! Get lots of rest and keep us updated!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home