
You've met my brother, Luigi, now let me introduce myself. My name is Sophia, though I like to be referred to as Pretty Girl. My main focus in life is to play and have as much fun as you possibly can, then when you eventually get tired, find a spot, any spot in the house and go for a nice nap. Sometimes my parents find me in places they think I shouldn't be, but before they have a chance to express their anger, I quickly remind them just how cute I really am and so I start to purr and soon all is forgotten...well some of the time. One of my favourite sports is called Hide and Pounce on Luigi. Tee Hee he loves it! I gotta run. I hear some birdies outside and I must go see what they are up to. It was a pleasure introducing myself to you all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home