Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Cachers

Since our arrival here in Canada, we've been out geocaching practically everyday. I've taken my parents out "caching" with us and I think I've got them addicted to the game as well. My mom is always wanting to go caching and my dad is the perfect person to take because he knows all the streets of Sydney and the surrounding area better than anyone I know. Some of the caches have actually taken us to new places that he never knew existed. Both of my parents are amazed at the places we'll find some of the caches. I'm trying to convince them to buy a GPS so they can go caching themselves after we leave. It's a great hobby for anyone who is retired; it's great exercise and it's a lot of fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home