Smith Family News

The latest updates about Steve, Heather and Tyler.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

To My Wife:

I can’t tell you how much I miss you. I don’t seem to have quite the amount of energy or interest in doing things because you aren’t here with me. The house is quiet and lonely. I think of you always and hope you are enjoying your visit at home. I can’t wait to see you. I am used to traveling away for work and it’s OK. I am usually busy and the time passes quickly. Being home alone is much different. There is no smile and hug when I return from work. There is no one so happy to see me. There is no one to share the stories of my day with. We will be together again soon and that makes me smile. I can’t tell you how much I miss you.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 a.m., September 08, 2006 , Blogger Smith Family said...

    I have the most wonderful husband in the entire world!!!!

    I love you sooo much and I miss you like crazy!!!! I can't wait to see you again.

    Heather

    I miss you too Daddy :(
    Tyler

     
  • At 5:52 p.m., September 08, 2006 , Blogger Grandma said...

    Gee! that made me cry. I am so happy to see the love shared between you .I am truly blessed. I miss you all. Hope to hear you are reunited and then I can see you ,too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home