
Tyler went to church for the first time this morning. He was such a good boy that as we were coming out of the church after the service was over, members of the congregation couldn't believe that he was even there. He was so quiet. After church, we came home and relaxed and soon got a nice surprise visit from our neighbour down the street. Mohini and her husband have been our neighbour for years and we actually worked together when I worked for Revenue Canada Taxation. It was so nice to see her again! Unfortunately my camera was in the car, but I'm sure we will be seeing each other again before we leave.

This afternoon we picked some of Mom's flowers from one of her pretty bushes for Grampy's grave. When home, I always make a special visit to my grampy's grave to pay my respects. He passed away three years before I was born. He was my Dad's father. My mother's father died before I was born as well, so I never grew up with any grandfathers, just a very loving grandmother.
For dinner, we went to a lovely buffet and Tyler just totally captivated everyone's heart in the room. He had a smile for each and every person that walked by. He reminds us everyday how blessed we truly are to have such a wonderful loving baby!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home